1. How old will you be in five years?
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
My co-workers (thankfully, we all like each other)
3. How tall are you?
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Writing, singing with my chorus
5. What's the last movie you saw?
Saving Mr. Banks - loved it!
6. Who was the last person you called?
I honestly can't remember. I'm not a fan of the phone. Was probably work related.
7. Who was the last person to call you?
8. What was the last text message you received?
Something from my ex regarding our son, I'm sure.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail?
One of the guys I sing with in a quartet.
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
11. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
12. Are your parents married/divorced?
Deceased, but were married up until my mother died. Dad died last year.
13. When did you last see your mom?
14. What color are your eyes?
15. What time did you wake up today?
Officially 6:30, but was up twice during the night to pee.
16. What are you wearing right now?
blue sweater, darker blue pants, sequined sneakers
17. What is your favorite Christmas song?
"Have a Holly Jolly Christmas"
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
In front of my computer at home; chorus practice and drinking after w/ friends
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Right now? Disney World with my son. Specifically, first in line for the Haunted Mansion.
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
I honestly have no idea. My son graduates in 2016 and he wants to move. I might move with him.
22. Do you tan or burn?
Burn baby, burn
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
My sister :)
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
My sister and I were drinking last night and ran into some very interesting men.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
26. How big is your bed?
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
short nightgowns, no underwear--if I can get away with it.
29. What color are your sheets?
right now... striped white/blue/red
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What is your favorite season?
33. What do you like about winter?
Christmas, specifically singing, getting together with family
34. What do you like about the summer?
Not being cold, going to beach
35. What do you like about spring?
the smells, daffodils
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in?
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
Marietta, Pa; Ephrata, Pa, Reston, Va; Lawrence, KS; McLean, Va; State College, Pa; Lititz, Pa
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
39. Are you a social person?
I like my quiet time, but I do love hanging out w/ others, yes
40. What was the last thing you ate?
McNuggets w/ sweet chili sauce
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
could never choose just one. I gravitate to Tex-Mex and steak though.
42. What is your favorite ice cream?
Turkey Hill chocolate peanut butter cup -- but am lactose intolerant so rarely eat ice cream
43. What is your favorite dessert?
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
anything that's well made. I'm not picky.
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
I never tried a combo I didn't like. I do like the PB to be crunchy though
46. Do you like Chinese food?
I do, if the meat is of decent quality
47. Do you like coffee?
Yes, but I don't LOVE it
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
49. What do you drink in the morning?
Turkey Hill Diet Iced Tea
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Yes, the right side
52. Do you know how to play poker?
I know the basics, but never actually played
53. Do you like to cuddle?
With my son or a puppy, yes....
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
Yes. Love it there.
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
With food, yes
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
Out more than I should, but generally eat at home
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
59. Do you want kids?
It's a bit late for that. I already have a 15 year old son. I don't want anymore though.
60. Do you speak any other languages?
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats?
not a fan of flying, Am going with aisle.
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
earrings; food; my son
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
Used to wear my wedding ring. Now, nothing.
68. What is your favorite TV show?
69. Can you roll your tongue?
70. Who is the funniest person you know?
I am blessed with many.
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Dude, I'm a 46 year old woman....
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
Abba's "Take a Chance on Me"
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
Yes, I got some from my grandmother when she passed away.
74. What red object is closest to you right now?
red editor's pen and a Big Boy statue
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed... always closed.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
I'd rather be attack by Dean O'Gorman...
78. Do you flirt a lot?
I've been told I do. I think I just suffer from lack of attention.
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
80. What is your favorite food?
filet mignon, grilled shrimp
81. Can you change the oil on a car?
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
83. Have you ever run out of gas?
no, but have come super close
84. What is your usual bed time?
around 10:45 pm
85. What was the last book you read?
I'm in the middle of "Dr. Sleep" by Stephen King.
86. Do you read the newspaper?
I WORK at the newspaper.
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
89. Do you watch soap operas?
90. Do you dance in the car?
91. What radio station did you last listen to?
Sirius XM, 80s on 8
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
94. What is your favorite candle scent?
patchouli, anything chocolatey
95. What is your favorite board game?
97. When was the last time you attended church?
A funeral of one of my friend's husband ... Nov. 2013
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school?
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
a week. We camped a lot when I was a little girl/teenager.
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?
Nancy Kiser and Jennifer Seymour invited me to their home on Christmas eve because I was alone that night